- The Company has appointed an administrator responsible for the management of personal information, implemented the training of employees, and is working to ensure the proper management of personal information.
- The Company shall disclose, specify and inform in advance the purpose and extent for which personal information shall be used. The Company shall use personal information within the necessary scope and boundaries in achieving its objectives relevant to such use of information.
- The Company shall not disclose personal information to third parties except in cases where prior consent is obtained, when business is outsourced, or when there are otherwise justifiable reasons. In cases that personal information is to be provided to third parties, there shall be mandatory security control measures taken relative to the receiving party.
- Requests to the Company for confirmation or revision of personal information shall be made through the appropriate channel and shall be handled in a reasonable manner.
- If the Company deems that personal information is no longer needed for its intended purpose, such personal information shall be disposed of or deleted in a permanent and irreproducible manner.
TOKYO KEIKI INC.
President & CEO